Community (YAM Worldwide)
Like all companies in the YAM Worldwide family, including The Bob & Renee Parsons Foundation, YAM Capital is an advocate for social responsibility and is committed to helping those in need in our own community and beyond.
The Bob & Renee Parsons Foundation inspires hope by providing funding at critical times to organizations striving to make a difference. The Foundation believes every person is entitled to an education, good nutrition, medical care and a stress-free and happy environment. The foundation supports a number of nonprofit organizations including: A for Arizona, Boys and Girls Clubs of Metro Phoenix, Circle the City, New Schools for Phoenix, the Southwest Center for HIV/AIDS, and the Make-A-Wish Foundation.
Since its inception in 2012, The Foundation has awarded more than 330 grants to 114 partners.
For more information about The Bob & Renee Parsons Foundations, visit www.tbrpf.org.
News from The Bob & Renee Parsons Foundation
- Native American Connections Awarded $200,000 Grant From The Bob & Renee Parsons Foundation
- GLSEN Receives $1.5 Million Grant From The Bob & Renee Parsons Foundation To Support LGBTQ Inclusivity in K-12 Schools
- Chrysalis Receives $250,000 Grant From The Bob & Renee Parsons Foundation
- Maggie’s Place Receives $439,000 Grant From The Bob & Renee Parsons Foundation to Build Capacity and Support Current Programming
- The Simple Reason We Support The LGBTQ Community
- FosterEd Arizona Receives $500,000 From The Bob & Renee Parsons Foundation to Increase Support for Arizona Students in Foster Care
- $250,000 Grant from The Bob & Renee Parsons Foundation Will Support Youth Experiencing Homelessness
- Make-A-Wish Arizona hybrid Wish Ball event raises $3.1 million to grant future wishes
- The Bob & Renee Parsons Foundation Pledges $500,000 to Boys & Girls Clubs of the Valley
- The Bob & Renee Parsons Foundation Donates $500,000 to Free Arts
- The Bob & Renee Parsons Foundation Grants $665,000 To The Girl Scouts Arizona Cactus-Pine Council In Support Of The 2021 Girl Scout Cookie Program
- Boys & Girls Clubs of the Valley Presents Fourth Annual Renee Parsons Girls Leadership Award And New Renee Parsons Excellence Award