Community (YAM Worldwide)
Like all companies in the YAM Worldwide family, including The Bob & Renee Parsons Foundation, YAM Capital is an advocate for social responsibility and is committed to helping those in need in our own community and beyond.
The Bob & Renee Parsons Foundation inspires hope by providing funding at critical times to organizations striving to make a difference. The Foundation believes every person is entitled to an education, good nutrition, medical care and a stress-free and happy environment. The foundation supports a number of nonprofit organizations including: A for Arizona, Boys and Girls Clubs of Metro Phoenix, Circle the City, New Schools for Phoenix, the Southwest Center for HIV/AIDS, and the Make-A-Wish Foundation.
Since its inception in 2012, The Foundation has awarded more than 330 grants to 114 partners.
For more information about The Bob & Renee Parsons Foundations, visit www.tbrpf.org.
News from The Bob & Renee Parsons Foundation
- Acclaimed Alumnus Bob Parsons Increases His Support Of The University of Baltimore With A $2.4 Million Grant To Support Programs Focused On Veteran And Active-Military Student Populations
- McDowell Sonoran Conservancy Receives $1,500,000 Grant From The Bob & Renee Parsons Foundation
- Mount Sinai’s Center for Psychedelic Psychotherapy and Trauma Research Receives $5 Million Grant From The Bob & Renee Parsons Foundation
- After 7.2 Magnitude Earthquake Hope For Haiti Issues Emergency Appeal To Raise $5 Million To Fund Earthquake Relief And Recovery Efforts
- Native American Connections Awarded $200,000 Grant From The Bob & Renee Parsons Foundation
- GLSEN Receives $1.5 Million Grant From The Bob & Renee Parsons Foundation To Support LGBTQ Inclusivity in K-12 Schools
- Chrysalis Receives $250,000 Grant From The Bob & Renee Parsons Foundation
- Maggie’s Place Receives $439,000 Grant From The Bob & Renee Parsons Foundation to Build Capacity and Support Current Programming
- The Simple Reason We Support The LGBTQ Community
- FosterEd Arizona Receives $500,000 From The Bob & Renee Parsons Foundation to Increase Support for Arizona Students in Foster Care
- $250,000 Grant from The Bob & Renee Parsons Foundation Will Support Youth Experiencing Homelessness
- Make-A-Wish Arizona hybrid Wish Ball event raises $3.1 million to grant future wishes